Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Me Me list

I have been "meme" by HalftheMan. I don't know what that means, but I will partially comply. However, I am not going to tag anybody else. There are a few questions I will answer. Hopefully this will prevent HalftheMan from suffering any bad luck with my replies(smile)


What were you doing ten years ago?
I was working my family business and gaining weight. I had a nickname at the local shell station. Sammy, the attendant would call me candyman because I would always buy a extralarge babyruth candybar with a biggulp pepsi. He would tell my friends where is candyman, big guy with glasses laughs like santa claus.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was in weight loss limbo approaching my 100 pound weight loss. Thinking of a new challenge. It was the beginnings of the idea for finalfifty.

Five Snacks You Enjoy
1. Cashews
2. tomatoes
3. Yogurt
4. zone bars
5. Apples

Five Songs to Which You Know all the Lyrics
1. twinkle twinkle little star
2. Why can't this be love by VanHagar
3. take me out to the ball park
4. star spangled banner
5. the way it is Bruce Hornsby

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
1. Pay off debts.
2. Buy a Rolls Royce
3. Help the homless
4. Become a nutritionalist
5. Meet Dr. Phil McGraw


Five Bad Habits
1. Blogging.
2. Procrastinating.
3. downloading mp3's
4. negative thinking
5. Forgetting my goals

Five things you like doing
1. Spending time with family
2. Blogging
3. Reading
4. Walking
5. Weight training

Five things you'll never wear again
1. 4xl shirts
2. 58 pants
3. band uniforms
4. Speedo- even after I achieve my goal weight
5. Afro

Five favorite "toys"
1. mp3 player
2. Computer
3. Tony Little Gazzelle
4. Itunes
5. Blockbuster online membership

No comments: