Friday, April 27, 2007

Going Crazy in Fogel Land



Jack had a great line in the movie,"As good as it gets" . On my journey to Fogelland I got caught in the battle of the network bloggers. The original show was cancelled years ago, and the sequel should never have been filmed. Basically, a bunch of nonsense. I left a message on former fatties site telling him how ironic it was that his site was the inspiration for this blog, and his changing direction inspired me to do likewise. I understand why society rejects the Obese. Biggies can't even get along with each other. I haven't decided which fork in the weight loss road to take,but I have decided to tell the network bloggers,as Jack did in the movie,"Go sell crazy somewhere else,we're all stocked up here."

6 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Hey, I am confused as to what happened. I got caught up in it too. We all make mistakes. I want to sort it out, it is nothing against you.

Meow Meow said...

Just dropping by to say hello.

Jack is one hell of an actor!

Anonymous said...

What kind of an insecure pud deletes all his old comments?

Anonymous said...

A.
Glad to see you back. I thought the caption might have devoured you in one of his favorite "Mexican" dishes or crushed you into A.-1 steaksauce for his quadruple Bacon guacamole porterhouse steak burger at Wimpys.
BlockBuster

Anonymous said...

too bad he didnt eat you in one of his fav. dishes, brain busted, but i guess maggots arent on the menu

Anonymous said...

why are you glad A. is back brainbusted? Do you have some wierd perverted sexual fantasy about him? I thought i saw you this morning brainbusted! i had to flush twice cos you floated. DAMN i hate floaters in the toilet!!!