Sunday, August 13, 2006

Staying the Course


This was one of my focused weeks in the past two months. I stayed at 2000 calories every day this week. I also ran 1 mile without stopping, and almost beat my 9 year old son Tyler in a sprint. Unfortunately, I was running late this morning and was unable to weigh in. However, I am sure when I hit the scale Wednesday morning it is going to be "the big enchalada" loss. Also, Check out formerfattie.com he has a very upbeat interview with Sandra Ahten. She is a diet coach and creator of www.reasonablediet.com as well as host of two popular podcasts of her own: Six Minutes of Sanity & AIM Support Group
FinalFifty,
Jeff

1 comment:

40 Something said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, would love to hear more about your past success as you continue your progress.